At EDRMedeso, we help our customers by increasing insights and predictability of their products and assets, contributing to increased performance, reduced waste and a better tomorrow.
There are defining characteristics that run through the people who work at EDRMedeso: passion for technology, curiosity, thirst for knowledge, high standards, continuous learning, desire for change and willingness to share.
If you like our mindset, why not read about the latest exciting opportunity we have to join our team!
We are looking for an Account Manager to support EDRMedeso’s ambitious growth strategy within our Nordic business unit. Your main responsibility will be the positioning and sales of our solutions from Ansys and Rescale among others. In this role you will be working with new and existing customers in Sweden. The job is to drive growth by positioning EDRMedeso as their trusted technology partner and business advisor within simulation and digital product development.
EDRMedeso’s operations are based on people and technology – in that order. We regard employees as our most important asset. We believe in the ‘power of different’ and we want to hire people who complement our team.
We are looking for candidates who want to be an integral part of a fast-growing company. At EDRMedeso – one of the largest suppliers of Ansys software worldwide – people are experts and innovators in the digitization of the technology sector. We have provided industrial and construction companies with tools, consulting services, training and support for more than 30 years – and we are always looking for creative approaches to deliver our expertise.
You will connect EDRMedeso’s value proposition below to customer’s business initiatives:
- Accelerate time-to-market: getting products to market faster than competitors to achieve first-mover advantage. The challenge is to innovate rapidly without overspending or compromising quality.
- Reduce product development and manufacturing costs: getting products to market in a cost-efficient manner to maintain competitive position. The challenge is to deliver products at a competitive price point without sacrificing quality and being late to market.
- Improve product quality and eliminate risks: getting high quality products to maintain brand recognition in the market and avoid design risks resulting in warranty costs.
- Generate new revenue streams based on digital services: getting new IIoT-based digital and scalable products and services to market to drive aftermarket business growth and protect margins.
Qualities we seek:
- A good understanding of B2B sales (preferably in ICT segment or other relevant digitalization industries).
- Teamwork and orchestrating surroundings to work towards a common goal.
- High pace, ability to handle a multitude of tasks, however at the same time prioritizing and focusing on what’s most important.
- Scandinavian as native language, fluent in English.
- Results oriented and motivated by achieving both personal and team goals
- A fantastic work experience; we have fun, we work hard and take a good care of each other.
- A working environment filled with innovative, experienced, and committed colleagues.
- A work culture based on the principles of ‘learn, share and improve’.
- The opportunity to represent an international company with extremely happy customers.
- A position with a prime focus on personal development in a future industry with great career opportunities.
- Excellent benefits that include health insurance, a superb office space, and a flexible work environment.
Location: this position is available in either of the following offices: Gothenburg or Västerås (Sweden).
For more information: please contact Sascha Halbbauer, Sales Director, Nordic Business Unit, Phone: +45 211 88 118
This position won’t be open for long; we will hire immediately once we find the right candidate, so act now!
Apply here, with a covering letter and your CV