At EDRMedeso, we help our customers by increasing insights and predictability of their products and assets, contributing to increased performance, reduced waste and a better tomorrow. There are defining characteristics that run through the people who work at EDRMedeso: passion for technology, curiosity, thirst for knowledge, high standards, continuous learning, desire for change and willingness to share. If you like our mindset, why not read about the latest exciting opportunity we have to join our team!
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Business Intelligence analyst/architect to support EDRMedeso’s transition into data driven company where decisions are made based on data. Your task is to ensure that the right data is available at the right time for the right people. You do that by actively engaging with the management, connecting the business needs to the opportunities of the fast-moving technology scene around us. You share your insights how to develop our Business Intelligence infrastructure to the next level to serve the needs of our company’s operational efficiency, for example by enabling and supporting management and organization to take right data-based decisions but also sales and marketing functions with business intelligence data.
EDRMedeso’s operations are based on people and technology – in that order. We regard employees as our most important asset. We believe in the ‘power of different’ and we want to hire people who complement our team.
The qualities we are looking for:
- Independent way of working
- Good communications and problem solving skills
- Consultative approach with the stakeholders
- Business and financial understanding, business-oriented person
- Prior experience in data analysis role; cleaning and modelling data, working with databases (SQL)
- Programming knowledge – Python
- Salesforce centric
- Visualization of data – Power BI
- Advanced Excel skills
- Teamwork and orchestrating surroundings to work towards a common goal.
- High pace, ability to handle a multitude of tasks, however at the same time prioritizing and focusing on what’s most important.
- Results oriented and motivated by achieving both personal and team goals
- A fantastic work experience; we have fun, we work hard and take a good care of each other.
- A working environment filled with innovative, experienced, and committed colleagues.
- A work culture based on the principles of ‘learn, share and improve’.
- The opportunity to represent an international company with extremely happy customers.
- Excellent benefits that include health insurance, a superb office space, and a flexible work environment.
- Location: negotiable