Instantaneous Simulation Results as Models Are Designed and Edited
- Receive instantaneous engineering results and insights
- Experiment with design ideas
- Easily make changes
- Perform 10 to 1,000 simulations in the same timeframe as one simple simulation
Discovery Live from ANSYS, the market leader in engineering simulation, makes it true: no meshing, no CAD model simplification – instead real time results for fluid, structural and thermal simulation applications!
- Simulate on newly created models or any imported CAD file by utilizing the powerful SpaceClaim modeler in Discovery Live
- Investigate more options earlier in the design process and develop new products that go to market faster
- Explore all your “what if” design ideas at little to no cost in time and effort
- Facilitate breakthroughs and innovations, take your engineering efforts and understanding of your designs to the next level
You will learn to understand the physics involved in your design instead of learning how to run FEA and CAD software.
Your way to optimal and innovative design has never been so fast, easy and fun!
Immediately see the impact of your design changes while making them. Test your design ideas and focus on creating optimal and innovative design.
ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim
Multipurpose 3D modeling for faster engineering results.
Discovery SpaceClaim is a 3D design tool that makes CAD modeling fast, easy and fun. Perfect for concept modeling or detailed design, it helps you create, edit or repair corrupt 3D models for any downstream use. Discovery SpaceClaim boosts productivity and fosters innovation.
ANSYS Discovery Live
This instant, interactive simulation environment allows engineers — at all levels and in every discipline — to explore their concepts and designs.
Dramatically easier to use than other simulation tools, Discovery Live performs simulation in near real-time. Run your first analysis concurrently as you design. Interactively iterate and explore the impact of changes with immediate results updates.
ANSYS Discovery AIM
Simulation tool with guided workflows, industry-leading accuracy, comprehensive physics and optimization capabilities for both early- and late-stage design exploration.
With Discovery AIM, all aspects of a simulation workflow — including electromagnetics, thermals, structures, fluids and multiphysics — are included in a single-window design. It predicts complete product performance with results you can trust.
Next ANSYS Discovery webinar
August 28 – 10.00-10.40 CET (Central European time), register today!