ROHR2 User seminar
Date: April 2, 2019
Place: Scandic Opalen, Engelbrektsgatan 73, 412 52 Gothenborg
Host: EDR&Medeso AB and SIGMA Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
09:45 Registration & Coffee
10:00 Product update, ROHR2
– Overview of news in ROHR2 version 33.0
– Detailed presentation of new features in ROHR2
11:00 Coffee break
11:15 Presentations session 1
– News in Rohr2fesu – FEM module
– Workflow of water hammer analysis in ROHR2
– Status of the coming PROBAD pressure vessel release
13:15 Presentations session 2
– Successful data transfer from Plant3D to ROHR2, a customer presentation
– Current status and news in ASME and EN13480 and its implementation in ROHR2
– Current status of ROHR2 training courses
– Unified platform for piping-, pressure vessel- and thermo-hydraulic analysis
14:45 Wrap up
15:00 End of 2019 User Seminar
In only three years, ROHR2 has become one of the most successful piping analysis software in the Nordics!
What is the reason?
• regardless your needs, ROHR2 is one of the most effective and powerful piping analysis tools on the market
• EDRMedeso in co-operation with the ROHR2 developers provides unprecedented support and help
• improvements suggested by customers are quickly adapted and implemented by the ROHR2 developers.
• the piping team at EDRMedeso cares about its users even after a sale is done and delivers added value through
mentorship and its contacts to e.g. control authorities and code committees.
Take the opportunity to meet your colleagues and see your suggested improvements realized in the most recent release of ROHR2!
Are you tired of the hassle of transferring data between different softwares? Have you missed a unified environment and platform for efficient and integrated piping-, pressure vessel- and thermo-hydraulic piping analysis? Then don´t miss the presentation by Mr. Masala the CEO of SIGMA GmbH, addressing this very subject.
We are looking forward to meet you all and appreciate your help to improve our software and services in order to facilitate your daily piping and pressure vessel analysis challenges.
Together, we are the “precious pressure” team!
Follow us — Connect with EDRMedeso on social media